[extropy-chat] what is probability?

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Wed Jan 10 18:16:51 UTC 2007

"Damien Broderick" <thespike at satx.rr.com>

> Ha ha. Shouldn't that have been "babeling about architecture"?

I could be wrong but I had thought the phrase "dancing about architecture"
had been attributed to Picasso and he was talking about art criticism; Chris
thinks it was somebody talking about music criticism, and he may be right.

> Still no gracious acknowledgement of my 4 great scientists influenced by a
> philosopher of science?

Ok, I graciously acknowledge your quotations, but let me provide one too.
The brutally honest 98 year old Bertrand Russell said:

"When too stupid for math, I switched to philosophy, and when too stupid
for philosophy, to politics."

 John K Clark