[extropy-chat] Robert Anton Wilson 1932 - 2007

Anders Sandberg asa at nada.kth.se
Thu Jan 11 23:19:07 UTC 2007

nvitamore at austin.rr.com wrote:
> In memory of a true real cosmic trigger -
>
> http://www.10zenmonkeys.com/2007/01/11/robert-anton-wilson-1932-2007/

I guess it shows my Internet age that my first thought was: "again?!" I
still remember reading the original erroneous death rumour and its
aftermath on Usenet. Death has become quite interactive these days.

There was always something very zen about his anti-dogmatism, as it
cheerfully veered between critical thinking and having a mind so open that
the brains (colorfully and interestingly) fell out.

Heute die Welt, morgen das Sonnensystem!

--
Anders Sandberg,
Oxford Uehiro Centre for Practical Ethics