[extropy-chat] META: Re: what is probability?

Benjamin Goertzel ben at goertzel.org
Thu Jan 18 16:52:29 UTC 2007

Hi gts,

It might be interesting to move this thread to the AGI email list.
There are some folks on there, such as Pei Wang, with a deep
understanding of the philosophy of uncertainty...

You can sign up here:

http://www.agiri.org/email/

Since I co-moderate that list, I can guarantee this topic will not get
sniped there, unless the discussion becomes really retarded somehow!

Perhaps the topic is simply too fine-grained and technical for the
extropy-chat list...

-- Ben G