[extropy-chat] Fusion Power: Linchpin Technology?

mike99 mike99 at lascruces.com
Thu Jan 18 22:45:23 UTC 2007

Fusion Power: Linchpin Technology?

Cheap, abundant and clean energy is the goal of environmentalists and
technologists. Where will it come from? Solar, wind, geothermal, tidal and
biomass can provide some of it, but these sources have many limitations,
such as low-energy density, relatively high cost, and uneven global
distribution. If we could develop a technology to generate clean energy from
an element found in water, our energy problems could be solved.
Can we do that? Yes, with fusion.
...more -> http://latorra.blogspot.com/ <http://latorra.blogspot.com/>