[extropy-chat] Questionnaire on senses

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Fri Jan 19 05:37:58 UTC 2007

I am doing a questionnaire on Senses and was looking
for some help regarding this matter.

What do you think is your most keen sense?

Do you have a keen sense of taste, can you remember
smell very well, can you hear or have a better ear?
If you believe you have more than one keen sense,
please specify in order.

(Examples and stories are always welcome)

If you want to contact me offlist it would be much
appreciated and if anybody is interested in the
results please feel free to let me know.

If anybody is willing to ask it on their blog and get
back to me with the results and/or just leave my
e-mail where they can respond, it would be fabulous.

Thanks
Anna:)