[extropy-chat] ExI profiled?

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 20 19:02:47 UTC 2007

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Mike Dougherty
> On 1/20/07, spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:
> > We had a survey a few years ago with the question where are you from.
>
> Thanks.  I am a little late to the party.  :)

Good point, there are a lot of new faces since the old days.  We should
repeat the survey.  I am posting from the U.S. of A, more specifically
northern Taxifornia.

ExIers, where are you from?

Give the question your own interpretation (where do you live, or where did
you grow up, or where do you want to live, or where is the place you go at
newtonmas that you think of as home, for instance) and answer or not
according to your comfort level.  The result speaks to both transparency and
accuracy of online polls.

Since we first did this question about 8 years ago, there seem to be fewer
transparency advocates and more privacy fans.  Comments on that comment also
welcome.  Mike I am traditionally a big transparency fan, but having the
baby recently has caused me to rethink that notion.

{8-]