[extropy-chat] ExI profiled?

Keith Henson hkhenson at rogers.com
Sun Jan 21 05:26:25 UTC 2007

At 11:36 AM 1/20/2007 -0800, Jef wrote:

snip

>Transparency is increasingly ineluctable and can be used to one's
>advantage, so I go with the flow.

The last time the scientology cult knew where I lived they sent a thug to
harass me.  Since I don't put up with that I forced the thug's vehicle into
a driveway and called the cops.

In trying to push me out of the way with his vehicle I suffered nerve
damage to my leg that took over a year to resolve (more or less, I still
have a funny feeling patch).

I filed charges against the thug.  The Canadian government protected him
under their notion of "privacy" so he could not be served with legal papers.

Of course the cult is still looking for me.  If I quit posting it might be
because they found me.

There are a lot of people who complain about life being too boring.  That's
not my problem.

Keith

PS.  http://www.operatingthetan.com/expositor.htm  Don't try to read the
low rez stuff, there is an OCR copy below.