[extropy-chat] ethical issues with children

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Sun Jan 21 20:14:38 UTC 2007

> While I think kids tend to get too many dolls, I have found some that I
> couldn't resist giving to my niece: a two meter long plush python is (I
> think) a good way of teaching that snakes aren't bad, [...]

Whee! Another snake lover?  :)

For snow play, try making an Arctic Ice Python.

... article here:
http://coloherp.org/cb-news/archive/humor/IcePython.php

Better yet is finding some nice person who has pet snakes and doing some hands on
introductions. :)

Regards,
MB
snake keeper of Pantera, Peton, and LittleSnake (2 Python regius and one Elaphe
obsoleta)