[extropy-chat] Questionnaire on senses

Thomas Thomas at thomasoliver.net
Tue Jan 23 06:07:11 UTC 2007

Anna Taylor wrote:

>What do you think is your most keen sense?

I've given hearing heavier emphasis than the other senses over most of
my life, but my occupation, musical performance, requires an integration
of hearing, touch, proprioception (mainly for sense of duration) and
sight (in that order).   Although I ranked sight last I've noticed that
visual cues greatly facilitate precision since light travels so much
faster than sound.  My metronome blinks. -- Thomas