[extropy-chat] newsvine: "Sure, make me a cyborg"

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Mon Jan 29 17:58:58 UTC 2007

They are not intechageable.  One is about whether the body has all
organic parts or not.  The other is about the goals, views and ideals of
the brain/mind realized in that body.  Conceivably a person could even
be tranferred fully into an artificial body or uploaded without being in
the least interested in or a proponent of transhumanism.

- samantha