[extropy-chat] Coin Flip Paradox

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Mon Jan 29 18:51:49 UTC 2007

Gordon, it might be more interesting and more productive--for the rest
of us--if you would contribute statements that you personally find
profound, newsworthy, or otherwise relevant to extropian themes.

It's a bit frustrating to watch as you continue to stir the pot,
paraphrasing the work of others, claiming to play devil's advocate, but
showing no particular insight or other tangible contribution to this
public forum.

Probability, Randomness, Bayesian, Frequentist; it's all out there on
the web and in books.  There certainly are different schools of thought
on these topics, but what is it that you think you're adding?

Do you have a point?