[ExI] Psi quantum observation experiment

scerir scerir at libero.it
Tue Jul 10 05:58:46 UTC 2007

John K Clark wrote (about 10 days ago):
> So what has changed after more than a century?
> Not one God damn thing! A more unproductive area
> of "research" you could not find.

I understand. The area seems to be unproductive.

But let me quote a quantish theorist [1][2].
'Scientists need to stop wasting time and resources
on attempts to prove the already proven existence
of psychic phenomena and concentrate more on
determining how it works.'

I think that quote is rather extreme.
I do not think it is 'already proven'.
But I wish to read simple and clean experiments
performed. I'm very surprised that Dean Radin is,
after all these years, one of the very few having
performed interferometric experiments.

s.

[1]
http://thisquantumworld.com/wordpress/2007/07/01/the-scientific-fallacy/

[2]
Not sure quantum theorists can talk about
psi things, since also QT has unexplained effects
(vector potentials, etc.), not to mention
'subjective' interpretations and 'post-selections'
of states.