[ExI] Next moment, everything around you will probably change

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 16:24:06 UTC 2007

On 7/15/07, spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:
> Why so?  All that greasy grimy goo that makes up us will freeze up solid
> just the same as all the nice clean water in our tissues.

"Beneath the filth, frozen you'd persist. Influence you, the mess
would not." In reality, since we cannot attain absolute zero
temperature, everything would still be operating but at an incredibly
reduced rate, and I am sure we can do some calculations to see how
long it would take for the human body to radiate one second's worth of
energy at different ultrasmall Torr (atmospheric pressure) values. A
year? Two? Four? Eight?

Re: "Next moment, [...] you will probably change," as you approach
that zero temperature, the probability of change reduces. Right?

> Welcome Bryan

Thank you. :) I think I like it here.

- Bryan