[ExI] Resend: "The Empirical Object" by Dr. Sunny Auyang

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Sat Jul 21 03:10:39 UTC 2007

Gordon writes

> Good luck with that book, Lee. I'll be expecting a full report when you're
> finished. :-)

I hope that emoticon did indeed mean "Fat Chance"   :-)
For it'll be all I can do to deliver a full report---for entirely
selfish reasons---about a chapter here and there, now and
then!

> In the meantime, I hope you'll pay no attention to those here with the
> hubris to tell you that you don't get it.

Thanks.  Honestly, I had not yet read your email when, a few
minutes ago I read that hubristic (or somewhat arrogant) remark,
and decided not to let it pass.  Perhaps your calm evaluation here
will help with what I see as a communication problem, so, thanks again.

Lee