[ExI] "Up against the warming zealots"...hmmm

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 07:23:51 UTC 2007

Is anyone else as confused about Global Warming as I am? I can't get a
clear idea of whether it is real or not, and if so, whether it is
caused by human CO2 emissions or not. It's clearly important to get
this right, because
- if it's not real, we shouldn't be doing all this carbon emission handwringing
- if it is real and human caused, lowering carbon emissions is a good idea
- if it is real and not human caused, we still have a very scary
period ahead in which we need to do something else entirely to cope
with future rising sea levels and temperature increases.

Emlyn

Fry - "It's a good thing global warming never happened"
Leela - "It did. But it's a good thing nuclear winter cancelled it out"