[ExI] "Up against the warming zealots"...hmmm

Nymph0 nymphomation at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 21:31:59 UTC 2007

On 23/07/07, Elaa Mohamad <emohamad at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 10:20:17 +0200, Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> wrote:
>
> > How about we just seize this huge opportunity (when was the last time
> > everybody was interested about the environment?) to get away from burning
> > dead dinos?
>
> When was the last time everybody had a reason to be interested in the
> environment?

Scandinavians in the 1970s viz a vie acid rain, for one.

Before that the killer London smog of the 1950s. My mother is one of
those hippy dippy ambulance chasing scientists who worked at Fuel
Research Station in Greenwich, monitoring the clean up.

=;o)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Smog_of_1952

HTH

Heavy splashings,
Thee Nymphomation

'the patient was, in ambulance speak, purple plus'
http://www.neenaw.co.uk