[ExI] plamegate: the plot thickens

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 1 16:09:49 UTC 2007

I know it is late to be asking this, but in this absurd case against Keith
for "interfering with a religion" did anyone contact the ACLU?  Surely those
guys would recognize that this is a clear case where his free speech rights
were grossly violated.  I see no merit to the claim that he was interfering
with the $ right to free exercise of their religion by his picketing in
front of their compound.

Our paltry few thousand bucks we raised in our singular act of Extropian
magnanimity would be dwarfed by the resources the ACLU could bring to bear
on this case.