[ExI] History of Disbelief by Jonathan Miller

Fred C. Moulton moulton at moulton.com
Tue Jun 5 06:27:13 UTC 2007

You can find a calendar of dates and stations airing it here:
http://www.abriefhistoryofdisbelief.org/NewFiles/DisbeliefCalendar.pdf

For persons in the Silicon Valley area it is currently scheduled for
July 11, 18, 25 on KTEH.  I know one of the individuals involved with
scheduling programs for KTEH and had discussed getting this program on
the schedule.  He agreed and unless there is a schedule change we should
be seeing it soon.

And just in case someone is tempted to ask about the video "Root of All
Evil?" with Richard Dawkins; the latest info that I have is that the
company in the UK which produced it has not listed it in the catalog of
items which are available for export to US.  According to what I have
heard the usual reason for this is that the producer usually thinks
there is not enough demand to make it worth their time.  However this
might change if demand is demonstrated.  However there are occasional
unofficial websites where you can find it and download it.

Fred