[ExI] Dawn launch (broken crane)

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Tue Jun 5 07:29:25 UTC 2007

Here is a press report that is circulated around regarding Dawn.
The June 30 launch will certainly not happen, but I don't know
if the managers have still in mind to launch it in July (early),
or set it back to September.

Amara

P.S.

The photos of the processing of the spacecraft for the launch at
Cape Canaveral here, before the accident.

http://mediaarchive.ksc.nasa.gov/search.cfm?cat=173

--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
INAF Istituto di Fisica dello Spazio Interplanetario (IFSI), Roma, ITALIA