[ExI] a doubt concerning the h+ future

John Grigg desertpaths2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 07:38:55 UTC 2007

>My brand-new nephew, Luc who was born last December is a dang lucky one!

John Grigg

Spike wrote:
Ja, even his name suggests good fortune. Congrats on the new family member
John! Perhaps he and my son will be buddies some day.

{8-]

  I would love to see them become friends.  Perhaps I can encourage Luc and his father (my younger brother) Mike to attend Transvision 2018!

  I suppose being twelve would be old enough to understand/enjoy what goes on at a Transvision Conference.  But then considering how savvy some young kids are (more so than adults), perhaps he could hold his own there at age eight! lol  I don't know.

  John Grigg  :  )