[ExI] Worst Possible Universe?

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 02:29:20 UTC 2007

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/05/science/space/05essa.html?pagewanted=1&ei=5087%0A&em&en=475a97ef40fb16ab&ex=1181188800
> Waaaaaaaaah ...

I agree with this sentiment.  It's not like 100 billion years of
development that we won't be using (or at least looking for) ways to
open new space-times.  Maybe that doesn't happen, and the local group
simply compresses into another cosmic egg and explodes into the
rarified surrounding universe.  Since the predecessor universe is
still expanding at a exponential rates, the light cone of the newly
expanding big bang can never catch up to detect it's parent universe
anyway.  disclaimer: I'm no cosmologist and this is just a top of my
head thought...