[ExI] extra Roman dimensions

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Sun Jun 10 15:55:35 UTC 2007

I don't know about this particular Italian politician, Giulio.. and now
I think I want to know less about him! ;-)

But what I want to know is who is the clever politician responsible for
Bush's broken limo? (... the comedies in Rome doesn't get any better than
that ... )

Does the Italian government supply dignitaries like Bush (cough) with limos?
Or does Bush carry his limos around in his Air Force One plane? Anyone know?

Amara

--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
Associate Research Scientist, Planetary Science Institute (PSI), Tucson