[ExI] story: "What happened to Bush's Cadillac 1?"

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Mon Jun 11 09:03:55 UTC 2007

The Avantguardian:
>If one believes in such things, then it might be
>considered to be some sort of . . . sign. Perhaps Bush
>should *stop*. So what's the Pope's job again? ;-)

That's funny.. someone else on the weekend was asking me about 'signs':

http://backreaction.blogspot.com/2007/06/hello-from-rome.html#c8803517894441682340

I tend to view the situation as Bush experiencing the "Rome syndrome"...   ;-)

Alberto Sordi (if he was still alive) could have a great comedy role
playing Bush as Pope too...

Amara
--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
Associate Research Scientist, Planetary Science Institute (PSI), Tucson