[ExI] Next moment, everything around you will probably change

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Wed Jun 20 03:58:03 UTC 2007

--- Lee Corbin <lcorbin at rawbw.com> wrote:
What about at t = 0.0001 seconds?  What difference
could one ten-thousandth of a second make?  (Please
try to interpret this question charitably, as though I
were not attempting to make a straw man of your
position and as though I were not attempting to
ridicule your position.  I mean the question
quite sincerely.)

Quite sincerely, what happens globally every 0.0001
second?  From a Universal front, what happens every
0.0001's of a second?  What is happening with Lee at
this actual 0.0001 second?

Am I understanding properly? What represents a moment?
Just Curious, no pung intended.
Anna

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it
takes character and self control to be understanding
and forgiving.
Dale Carnegie