[ExI] Favorite ~H+ Movies

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Sat Jun 23 02:19:18 UTC 2007

I still have that movie on video:)

I agree, I think that's a great way to interpret the
use of new drugs to help regulate some of the ongoing
situations that all of humanity has to deal with and
why research is so important. Robin Williams is
fantastic!  It's that caring attitude about his strive
to help people that I believe makes the movie so
powerful.

Thanks Natasha, I wouldn't have recalled that if you
hadn't of mentioned it.

Anna

--- "nvitamore at austin.rr.com"