[ExI] Favorite ~H+ Movies

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 02:51:11 UTC 2007

Idiocracy

after 500 years of the 'dumbening' of the general public (due to the
fact that the intelligent fail to breed) two preserved modern-day
average humans awake to find themselves the smartest people alive.  It
might depict the opposite of H+, but clearly the writer (Mike Judge)
understands the concept of H+ even if not the term.

I liked it because it was funny and predicts a very real potential
future (of course we won't be that stupid, right?)  so check these
comments: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/idiocracy/