[ExI] gay bomb again

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 01:31:45 UTC 2007

On 24/06/07, spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:
> A marijuana incinerator would be easy to make, easy to deploy on a
> battlefield, non-lethal, non-harmful to the local fauna, and might cause
> those extremist Episcopalians and Presbyterians to stop slaying each other.
> If sufficiently overdosed, perhaps they would begin to sing John Lennon's
> Imagine.

They already do sing Imagine... kinda....

http://thoughts-and-faith-to-share.blogspot.com/

Imagine there's a Heaven / It's easy if you try / A hell below us /
Above us Holy sky / Imagine all the people / Living for God's way ~
Imagine there's no hatred / It isn't hard to do / No cause to kill or
die for / And one religion too / Imagine all the people / Living in
Christ's peace. ~
You may say I'm a dreamer / But I'm not the only one / I hope someday
you'll join us / And the world believes as one
Imagine shared possessions / I wonder if you can / No deeds of greed,
no hunger / A brotherhood of man / Imagine all the people / Sharing
all the world ~
You may say I'm a dreamer / But I'm not the only one / I hope someday
you'll join us / And the world will Love as one

Jesus H Christ!

Emlyn