[ExI] Favorite ~H+ Movies

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 03:32:33 UTC 2007

--- Elaa Mohamad <emohamad at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just though of another one that is pretty good.
> Equilibrium - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0238380/

Hi Mohamed,

I was wondering if you have ever seen "Renaissance:
Paris 2054". It explores the writer's envisioned
conflict between transhumanism and Islam in the
backdrop of Paris in the year 2054 while being an
entertaining film. I thought it might be relevant
considering some of the discussion Islam and H+
recently.

Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"When an old man dies, an entire library is destroyed." - Ugandan proverb