[ExI] Favorite ~H+ Movies.

Michael M. Butler mmbutler at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 17:11:11 UTC 2007

On 6/23/07, Joseph Bloch <joseph at josephbloch.com> wrote:
> Bah... cheesy remake of a cheesy original. ("The Clonus Horror").
>
> ;-)
>
> Joseph
> http://www.josephbloch.com

Just saw "Idiocracy", and while it had its funny moments, that's my
issue with it. I'm VERY fond of Cyril M. Kornbluth, almost used to
lionize him the way others did/do Vonnegut or Sladek, but even his &
Fred Pohl's "The Marching Morons" was cheesy.

Still head and shoulders better than "Idiocracy".

>H mostly in a dystopian way, but "Marching" still had its Galt's
Gulch, as it were--nowhere in evidence in "Idiocracy".

--
      Michael M. Butler  :  m m b u t l e r  ( a t )  g m a i l . c o m

'Piss off, you son of a bitch. Everything above where that plane hit
 is going to collapse, and it's going to take the whole building with it.
 I'm getting my people the fuck out of here."
   -- Rick Rescorla (R.I.P.), cell phone call, 9/11/2001