[ExI] are spam levels dropping?

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 25 20:20:21 UTC 2007

Reading thru my inbox, it suddenly occurred to me that I am getting far less
spam than usual.  Today there was nothing, not even those annoying Nigerian
scam letters.  The automatic filters have stuff in there, but it appears 20
dB down.  What changed?  I am not complaining at all, any more than I would
complain if mosquitoes suddenly disappeared.  I am merely wondering if the
world finally decided to drop off on the production of that stuff, or if my
filters have become more effective, or if my ISP became more effective at
filtering it.

Did someone have a spam measuring site?