[ExI] Favorite ~H+ Movies

A B austriaaugust at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 14:02:44 UTC 2007

Yeah, it does have some expository value. I was in
quite the quirky mood yesterday morning. Way too much
caffeine? Quite possibly. In my own defense, I
honestly did believe that you were being somewhat
tongue-in-cheek, and I was just playing around. All
the same though, I shouldn't have been so dramatically
harsh on the movie. I hope you weren't offended.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Herrlich