[ExI] Favorite ~H+ Movies

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at comcast.net
Wed Jun 27 03:20:36 UTC 2007

A B,

Yea, sure.  I think of that as a purpose of the canonizer.  Not to
replace discussion group postings, but merely a place to focus and
summarize discussions once they've occurred, so the next time someone
new brings it up again, they can quickly get up to speed and everyone
can make progress instead of rehashing the same old stuff again and again.

Thanks for the comments.

Brent Allsop

What is the gospel according to you?
Everyone wants to know!