[extropy-chat] Nihilism

citta437 at aol.com citta437 at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 14:50:11 UTC 2007

""Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"Now what I contend is that my body is my own, at least I have always
so
regarded it. If I do harm through my experimenting with it, it is I who
suffers,
not the state." -Mark Twain

Hi, Stuart, I am one of Mark Twain's fan so to speak but the above
quote sounds so unlike his wisdom/the understanding of the human
behavior. Everyone suffers in this world due to such ignorance
{nihilistic thought/beliefs}. When you harm yourself by your behavior,
you and others suffer too.

Terry's Column at Sungag.Buddhism.org