[extropy-chat] Boks On-line, was Re: Drexler laying down a hand...

Jay Dugger jay.dugger at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 21:08:39 UTC 2007

15:06 Saturday, 3 March 2007

On 3/3/07, Jef Allbright <jef at jefallbright.net> wrote:
> On 3/3/07, Jay Dugger <jay.dugger at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I find this project of yours extremely interesting. (I consider doing
> > the same thing.) Have you written a blog post of any sort on this
> > project, or otherwise documented it online?
>

> Documentation?  Documentation?  We don't need no steeenking documentation.
>
> Actually, being a true engineer at heart, I confess I'm behind on my
> documentation.

Being a technical writer by inclination (and in fact from time to time
at my employer) I understand well. Can you hear the thumping sound of
my head hitting the wall? :-)

> Contact me offlist if you have questions about S3/EC2/SQS and I'll be
> happy to share what I know.

Thank you, Jef. Let me do a little research of my own first. No need
to pester you with questions I might have answered with a little RTFM.

--
Jay Dugger
http://jaydugger.suprglu.com