[extropy-chat] Boks On-line, was Re: Drexler laying down a hand...

Robert Bradbury robert.bradbury at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 22:22:17 UTC 2007

> Hello? I have an iBook. It's not good enough. I need a ruggedized A4
> tablet
> with a display roughly like Sony VAIO (yes, the LED-backlit one, except
> A4, not postage stamp sized).

This statement clearly defines the problem.  You are seeking to use a
non-standard paper size.  Now, if you would consider using a standard letter
sized (8.5"x11") display you might have better luck.  I am familiar with A4,
it came up a lot when I worked in Russia.  But I can't for the life of me
conclude why anyone would want to work with it on a daily basis.

Robert