[extropy-chat] META: email formatting

pjmanney pj at pj-manney.com
Mon Mar 12 20:01:30 UTC 2007

Bill K wrote:
>Your emails are fine in gmail.
>Other of your emails where you quote previous emails are also fine in gmail.

Thanks so much for that.  Phew!  Okay, so it's a more localized problem.  I still wonder what it is, though.  Anna had said a couple of months ago that my archived posts in the extropy archive looked unformatted, too.  But I couldn't see it.

>But it is generally best to avoid HTML posting, though. Lots of people
>get problems reading HTML mail, including the mail server archive
>software.

Oh, I already learned that lesson.  <ouch>  I send everything in text-only to the lists.

PJ