[extropy-chat] Precognition on TV

Sondre Bjellås sondre.bjellas at intellifield.no
Thu Mar 15 20:46:31 UTC 2007

I did not see that specific program, but seen a few others more local around here in Scandinavia.

Is there people on this list that truly believe in precognition or other extraordinary abilities? There are to my knowledge, absolutely no scientific research and tests that validates that any person have or have had, any extraordinary abilities. If it where the case, we would have to rewrite our understanding of the world and the universe.

/Sondre