[extropy-chat] How to be copied into the future?

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 04:34:20 UTC 2007

So would I Anders. Just trying to cover all bases.
Clarke-Baxter technique: seem workable if the underlying assumption of
a high density distribution of micro wormholes in vacuum is correct.
Robert: yes, magic physics. But remember that television would have
been magic physics to Newton. One generation's magic is future
generation's engineering (Clarke again).
Motivation: perhaps the quickest thing is just resurrecting everyone.
When I cook beans I just throw them all in the water without choosing
the best ones.
G.