[extropy-chat] How to be copied into the future?

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 10:56:10 UTC 2007

Ok, Altruism as a bait, or originality as a bait, or extremes of
personality/behaviour generally.

I'm thinking emulating Manfred Macx would be the way to go. A Venture
Altruist in today's world would fit all of the above. But you'll have to
find a way to stop/limit anyone following in your footsteps. Plus, smearing
mud on Charlie Stross's good name would probably increase your chances (not
very altruistic I know, but hey, this *is* immortality we're talking
about)...

Emlyn
(I think I blew it with that post. Maybe I'll be resurrected as "world's
biggest damn fool")

On 19/03/07, TheMan <mabranu at yahoo.com> wrote:

> In Arthur C Clarke's and Stephen Baxter's "The Light
> Of Other Days", posthumans develop quantum technology
> that enables them to look back in time, through

[snip]