[extropy-chat] limits of computer feeling

gts gts_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 17:26:51 UTC 2007

> Is there any evidence that... better-looking... people today are more
> likely to pass on their genes than most of the rest of the population?

I seem to recall seeing plenty of evidence that human females with
hour-glass figures (with wide hip structures amenable to successful
pregnancies) are most attractive as sexual mates to the males of my
species. I see this kind of evidence every day, with no need to consult
scientific journals.

-gts