[extropy-chat] accelerating evolution?

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Thu Mar 29 14:06:10 UTC 2007

Yes - Humanity is a process, not a product.

Next they need to include that some of our modern disorders, such as
migraines and multiple sclerosis, are a part of that change, that
process.

It's nice that this is being affirmed. Take us down a notch in a way,
I think. Make us a little more introspective.

Cheers,
Bret Kulakovich
www.bretorium.com