[extropy-chat] META: "Killthread": Is it censorship or sensible?

Russell Wallace russell.wallace at gmail.com
Tue May 1 12:29:12 UTC 2007

On 5/1/07, Andres Colon <andres at neuralgrid.net> wrote:

> This is my first day on this list. I only want to say I was shocked and
> disappointed to see someone say such a thing as Brett did. Hopefully this is
> not common on this list.

I missed the original, having killfiled Brett a long while back, but I'm
happy to say that sort of thing isn't at all common on this list; I can't
remember the last time anyone else said anything like that. Considering the
strong emotions sometimes raised here, the standard of discussion is
generally very civilized, and I'll pause to thank the moderators for doing a
good job.