[ExI] [extropy-chat] How to be copied into the future?

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Wed May 2 23:04:44 UTC 2007

Damien writes

> At 03:13 PM 5/2/2007 -0700, Lee wrote:
>
>>Who, besides you, gives a ---- about your subjective experience?
>
> Well, I for one give a shit about John Clark's subjective experience.
> I'd be sad if it stopped or was impaired. This is partly due to
> empathy, partly to curiosity...

Let me hastily amend what I said, and thank you for---what to me
amounts to me as---the correction.

I meant *only* as a part of an intellectual argument.  Assertions
about one's subjective experience (e.g, in this context whether it
is the "same" as it was before) are totally worthless.

But my mistake to have written such, as it stands literally.

Lee