[ExI] Avoiding Coarseness in our Dialogs

pjmanney pj at pj-manney.com
Thu May 3 19:13:15 UTC 2007

Chris wrote:
>I hope Novamente Baby doesn't hear you speaking like that. :)

Or the Novamente Baby will teach the other AI babies on the AI playground and we'll all be knee-deep in swearing AIs.

But I'm from New York.  I'll just swear back at them.

[If the AIs are anything like my kids, they'll delight in swearing in all the languages their compatriots teach them, too.  Mine have got Korean, Japanese and German profanities so far... How proud am I...? :-/ ]

[Thanks, Ben, for contributing to my daily laugh.]

PJ