[ExI] What should survive and why?

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Thu May 3 22:44:44 UTC 2007

Eugen writes

> On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 07:38:31AM -0700, Lee Corbin wrote:
>
>> Notions such as "maybe we die every instant" or "maybe we die
>> whenever our EEGs go flat", are misconceived, and very harmful
>
> But this is precisely what Slawomir is saying. Flat EEG lacunes
> are literally death, to him.

I'm still hoping that he'll reply and pin down exactly when the Slawomir
life function went from 0 to 1 around the time---I guess---that he was
conceived. I read recently somewhere that conception is a *process*
that actually requires hours.  Unfortunately, I didn't record where
because I did not anticipate that I'd be arguing with anyone who
believes in a quantum soul or its equivalent.  To be more precise,
I didn't think that I'd be arguing with anyone who believes that
living/dead is like 1/0.

I appreciate and agree with the remainder of your remarks.

Lee