[ExI] Avoiding Coarseness in our Dialogs

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Sat May 5 02:48:41 UTC 2007

PJ writes

> Restructure politcs.  Reinvent religion.  Rebuild humanity.  Is it all
> just talk, folks?  Can't you take a little culture clash?  A little artistic
> evolution?
>
> Interesting.  What will happen to you when your Singularity arrives?

Cometh the time of our Glorious Singularity, all who surviveth and
dwelleth therein forever shall have 4-digit IQs, and all shall breathe
in the binary straight, without turning as they goeth.

> For a group of people who can type incessantly about how life
> is change and how big change is coming, you are all remarkably
> change-adverse when it comes in this minor form into your own lives.

Ah, but not all change is for the better.  I recall someone on this list
going on about how literate (and rightly so, I never got around to
conceding) 19th century America was.  If I could just remember
who it was, I'd go back and quote all her posts on the subject...

> PJ (with her dander up)

which might help with the dander problem.   :-)

Lee