[ExI] We Need a Movie, People!! Dammit!

A B austriaaugust at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 20:00:04 UTC 2007

 A while back I suggested that someone NEEDS to make a
pro-Transhumanism, pro-Singularity fictional
(hollywood quality) movie in order to help spread the
memes to the masses who are less reading-inclined. I
was a little disappointed that there apparently wasn't
much interest in getting something started (Except by
maybe one or two people possibly). But I still think
this would be a great, highly-leveraged opportunity to
do some real, tangible good. Now personally, I pretty
much SUCK at writing fiction, I'd probably be no
better than average. But if *no-one* else, is
interested, I'm going to *attempt* to start writing a
free-of-charge screenplay. But without any help, the
result could be pretty abysmal. Would someone else
here *please* consider taking up the reigns entirely,
or at least collaborating if they don't want to do it
by themselves? Heartland, might you be interested,(I
recall that you replied to the original post)?

SINCERELY and with Best Wishes,

Jeffrey Herrlich