[ExI] We Need a Movie, People!! Dammit!

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Sat May 5 22:08:42 UTC 2007

There are several other Sci-Fi / Drama directors who are just as good as
Spielberg. Lets not make it too unaccessible - plus he picks what he does.
Maybe a project to look at all the current H+ movies, the directors that
made them and approach them about doing one?

On 5/5/07, Olga Bourlin <fauxever at sprynet.com> wrote:

> [...]

B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org             Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org   Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org