[ExI] We Need a Movie, People!! Dammit!

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun May 6 00:02:27 UTC 2007

bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Anne Corwin
Subject: Re: [ExI] We Need a Movie, People!! Dammit!

Weird...my message hasn't shown up in my own inbox yet, and yet you seem to
have received it anyway.  I'm not on some sort of moderation, am I?  (Not
that I don't necessarily deserve it for that bit of doggerel...)

- Anne

Anne, this is a quirk you will start to see often.  It resulted from that
quantum computer that is being developed.  It computes faster than light,
causing things to happen in reverse order.  We not only received your poem
before you did, we received it before you wrote it.

Your great grandson,

spike

{8^D