[ExI] Posthumanism vs. Transhumanism

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Sun May 6 08:48:25 UTC 2007

I agree on all that you say Samantha, and your "human = just a matter
of how you plan to chose to label whatever it is that you become" is a
valid point.
But I could say the same of that toddler who was playing with blocks
so many years ago. I am not him according to every objective criteria
that I can think of, but I am him in some other very real sense.
G.